A breast cancer pamphlet template is a readymade document which can be used as a breast cancer pamphlet with only a few modifications and additions. Such templates are really helpful in saving time and special expertise which is required to do the drafting of these documents.
Sample Breast cancer pamphlet template
Name of the organisation: ___________ [mention the name of the organisation releasing the breast cancer pamphlet]
Title: ____________ [mention the name of the breast cancer program or the title or topic]
Breast cancer is one of the most commonly prevalent types of cancers. This is a cancer that starts form a tissue in the breast. Many breast cancers spread from the milk duct to the other tissues of the breast. [Write down a few lines about breast cancer]
Causes and risk factors of breast cancer:
- Age and gender: women are definitely most likely to get breast cancer and mostly women over 40 years are more prone to it.
- Family history of breast cancer: mostly those women with a family history of breast cancer are prone to it.
- Genes: Some people naturally have genes which cause them to have breast cancer.
- Menstrual cycle: women who have got their period before the age of 12 and a menopause after the age of 55 are more prone to this disease.
- [Similarly write down all the other risk factors involved such as alcohol drinking, childbirth, radiation etc.]
- Breast lump or lump in the armpit region.
- Change in the size and feel of the nipple.
- Fluid coming from the nipple.
- [mention all other symptoms]
Category: Pamphlets Templates