English grammar quiz template is used to test the level of understanding and applying grammar usage in various forms of sentences.
You can Download the Free English Grammar Quiz Template form, customize it according to your needs and Print. English Grammar Quiz Template is either in MS Word, Excel or in PDF.
Sample English Grammar Quiz template:
Name of the Quiz: ____________________________
Designed by: ____________________________ [Give the creator of the english grammar quiz]
1. Use the correct form of adverb or adjective in the following sentence. [This question tests the adverb and adjective usage]
Tom drives the car ________________ (careful)
a) careful [Provide your options here]
2. Fill in the blanks with the right form of comparison adjectives. [This question tests the usage of comparative sentences]
________________ – happier – _______________
3. Rewrite the sentence with the appropriate usage adverb given in the blank. [This question is used to test the adverb usage and positioning]
He will buy some chocolates for his girlfriend. (adverb: probably)
a) He will buy probably some chocolates for his girlfriend. [Provide your options here]
b) He will probably buy some chocolates for his girlfriend.
c) He will buy some chocolates for probably his girlfriend.
d) He will buy some probably chocolates for his girlfriend.
4. Use the right form of verb in the sentence [This question tests the verb usage in a sentence]
If Diana doesn’t _________ (to study), she will not ________ (to pass) the written tests.
a) studying, pass [Provide your options here]
b) study, pass
c) studies, passing
d) studies, passes
6. Write the following sentence in passive sentence. [This question tests the active and passive sentence forms]
I play cricket.
a) I play cricket
b) Cricket is played by me.
c) Cricket is being played by me.
d) Cricket is playing me.