A nutrition pamphlet template is a readymade document which can be put into use as a nutrition pamphlet. Such templates are provided with blank spaces which are meant to be filled in with personal information which means that these templates are customisable.
Sample Nutrition Pamphlet Template:
Name of the organisation: ____________ [mention the name of the organisation responsible for releasing the nutrition pamphlet]
Title: _____________ [mention the name of the topic or title of nutrition pamphlet]
Nutritional requirements of the body:
There are several basic components which make up the nutritional requirements which are needed by the body for health and life. Some of these are so important that without enough intake of those, we can become prone to a number of diseases. Our bodies need certain nutritional products to function properly.
The following are the main components of nutrition:
- Carbohydrates-Carbohydrates are the starches and the sugars. These are responsible for providing energy to the body. The sugars are for the short haul and the starches break down in order to energy levels up even during long periods. Approximately 60-70% intake should be of carbohydrates and also complex carbohydrates.
- Minerals-these are needed for the structure of substances like for example the calcium in our bones and teeth.
- Protein-body uses protein to repair and build. We need about 10-12 % protein intake.
- Fats-fats are needed for the cushioning of organs and covering of the nerves. Fats are also responsible for giving out food taste.
- Water-water is needed for cleaning of the body and our bodies are made up of 70% water.
Educational Pamphlet Template
Event Pamphlet Template
Religious Pamphlet Template
Tourist Pamphlet Template
Yoga Pamphlet Template
Online Pamphlet Template
Organ Donation Pamphlet Template
Obesity Pamphlet Template
Osteoporosis Pamphlet Template
Pre School Pamphlet Template
Professional Pamphlet Template
Promotional Pamphlet Template