A reasoning quiz template will be useful while designing a quiz questionnaire on reasoning topics. Variety of questions can be asked it in mathematics, verbal, coding and encoding, and general analytical questions.
You can Download the Free Reasoning Quiz Template form, customize it according to your needs and Print. Reasoning Quiz Template is either in MS Word, Excel or in PDF.
Sample Reasoning Quiz template:
Name of the Quiz: ____________________________
Designed by: ____________________________ [Give the creator of the reasoning quiz]
Following are some of the multiple choice questions on reasoning. Please choose the option that you think is right among the four options given below each question.
1. The time in a digital clock when looked on a mirror looks 05:02. What is the exact time? [This question tests the person’s mathematical reasoning ability]
a) 02:50 [Provide your options here]
2. A mango tree grows 0.15 inch every day. How many inches will it grow after 16 days if its initial height was 7 inches?
a) 9.2 [Provide your options here]
3. Tick the logical conclusion with the following sentences
All snakes are amphibians.
A frog is an amphibian.
a) All snakes are frogs [Provide your options here]
b) All frogs are snakes.
c) All amphibians are frogs.
d) Snakes and frogs are amphibians.
4. In a language if SYSTEM is written as SYSMET and NEARER is written as AENRER, what would be the code for FRACTION? [This question tests the coding and encoding ability of the person]
a) CARFTION [Provide your options here]
5. Who would be my father’s father-in-law’s son’s daughter to me? [This question tests the reasoning ability in relationships]
a) Cousin [Provide your options here]
d) Grand daughter
Multiple Choice Quiz Templates
Flash Quiz Template
Powerpoint Quiz Template
Online Quiz Template
Quotation Quiz Template
Environment Quiz Template
Educational Quiz Template
English Grammar Quiz Template
Entertainment Quiz Template
Economics Quiz Template
Earth Day Quiz Template
Electronics Quiz Template