A UNIX quiz template can be used to frame quiz questions on UNIX. These questions can be used to test the knowledge of a person in UNIX operating system. The questions can be on the commands that are used in UNIX like save, create, rename, delete, copy, etc.
You can Download the Free UNIX Quiz Template form, customize it according to your needs and Print. UNIX Quiz Template is either in MS Word, Excel or in PDF.
Sample UNIX Quiz template:
Name of the Quiz: ____________________________
Designed by: ____________________________ [Give the creator of the UNIX quiz]
Following are some of the multiple choice questions on UNIX. Please choose the option that you think is right among the four options given below each question.
1. Which of the following commands is used to delete a file in UNIX? [The question tests the knowledge of the person on UNIX commands]
a) rm <filename> [Provide your options here]
b) dl <filename>
c) less <filename>
2. What is the command using which you can view your user name?
a) I [Provide your options here]
3. To stop a running process, which of the commands is to be used?
a) Stop [Provide your options here]
4. How to do rename files in UNIX?
a) mv <newname> <oldname> [Provide your options here]
b) cp <newname> <oldname>
c) rn <newname> <oldname>
5. How do you create a new directory in Unix?
a) newdir <newdirectoryname> [Provide your options here]
b) mkdir <newdirectoryname>
c) crdir <newdirectoryname>
6. How do you view the content of a file?
a) type <filename> [Provide your options here]
b) cat < filename >
c) more < filename >
Multiple Choice Quiz Templates
Flash Quiz Template
Powerpoint Quiz Template
Online Quiz Template
Quotation Quiz Template
Environment Quiz Template
Educational Quiz Template
English Grammar Quiz Template
Entertainment Quiz Template
Economics Quiz Template
Earth Day Quiz Template
Electronics Quiz Template